Thursday 16 May 2013

Introduction to Accounting ( Reflective Journal 1)

 Question:
"How does the accounting knowledge gained in your study of 'Introduction to Accounting' benefit you in your future career? Do you think this module is relevant or not relevant to you, especially if you are not going to major in Accounting and Finance ?"


The accounting knowledge gained in my study of “Introduction to Accounting” has a definite benefit in my future career as the pathway I have currently chosen is majoring in Accounting and Finance. I would also like to obtain my ACCA certification after the completion of my degree in order to be a certified accountant.  Hence, this module is relevant to me and in fact it is one of my favorite modules in this semester. I personally think Accounting is a very important knowledge to be gained because Accounting determines how a business is doing and what the bottom line is.

No comments:

Post a Comment