Sunday 9 June 2013

Introduction to Accounting (Reflective Journal 2)



"Reflecting on the results you obtained in the mid-semester test, are you satisfied with your result? Do you think the weekly tutorial questions given to you has helped you in your revision and preparation for the mid-semester test?"



On week 9, I did my online mid-semester test on the MyAccountingLab. The mid-semester test covered topics 1 to 8. There were 10 multiple choice questions and 2 structural questions. All questions have to be answered in a time duration of 75 minutes and everyone was given 2 attempts for this test. The questions was relatively easy because most of the questions was similar to the tutorial questions given by my tutor. On the first attempt, I obtain a 80% mark however on my second attempt I manage to obtain a 99.83%. I am satisfied with results because my hard work of completing my weekly tutorial has reflected on my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment