Monday 24 June 2013

Introduction To Accounting (Reflective Journal 3)



" With the Final Exam fast approaching, how are you prepared to cope with it? Do you think this module needs improvement? If so, suggest areas which you think can be improved."   

 


Introduction to Accounting has been my favorite module as it has always been since I my high school days. As I have previously learned Accounting in high school and again during my foundation year at Sunway College, the accounting concepts that are being taught now have been similar. This helped me to keep a good grasp on this subject. However, the only problem that I had was with the topic on depreciation of fixed assets. It was significantly different to the way I originally learned it in high school and during my foundation. Hence, I have to practice a little extra on depreciation questions in order to be prepared for the final examination. Besides that, the entire semester I enjoyed doing my weekly tutorials on MyAccountingLab because all this while I have been doing my Accounting homework with regular paper and pencil and this seems to be interesting. In a nutshell, this module is pretty easy to cope with hard work, determination and effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment